Master X-Seed 100
Hardening accelerating admixture for concrete - EN 934-2: T7
How does Master X-Seed 100 work?
Master X-Seed 100 is an engineered suspension of crystal seeds containing nanoparticles, designed to boost the hydration process of early age cement (6-12 hrs). Based on unique and innovative seeding technology, the growth of the essential Calcium Silicate Hydrate crystals is strongly accelerated.
Master X-Seed 100 promotes concrete hardening at low, ambient and even heat curing temperatures. Unlike traditional acceleration methods and thanks to the unique mode of action - the virtually barrier-free crystal growth of the seeds in between the cement grains - early strength development is accelerated while the final microstructure benefits from equivalent or improved properties.
What is Master X-Seed 100 used for?
Master X-Seed 100 is optimized for all kinds of concretes, especially for structural precast elements where high early strength development is a key success factor for the producer.
It is a relevant alternative to heat curing methods and the strong promotion of hydration in particular supports the use of binders with lower clinker content.
What are the benefits of Master X-Seed 100?
Master X-Seed 100 offers the following benefits:
- Early strength acceleration at low, ambient and heat curing temperatures
- Flexible adjustment of production capacities
- Increased production cycles (double, triple rotation)
- Better use of formwork by earlier demoulding
- Reduction / elimination of heat curing
- Reduced investment and running cost of curing
- Allows use of minimum required cement quantities
- Allows binder optimization by using lower grade, less clinker-containing cements or by
- increasing use of supplementary cementitious materials (Limestone, Fly Ash, Slag)
- Lower risk of delayed ettringite formation
- Reduced water absorption
- Improved concrete durability aspects
- Improved plant and product ECO-efficiency by reducing CO2 emissions