MasterEmaco S 423 - A single component High strength, shrinkage compensated, micro concrete, engineered for repairs to new construction
How does MasterEmaco S 423 work?
MasterEmaco S 423 is a combination of Portland cement, well graded sands and aggregates and special additives to improve physical, and installation properties and reduce the possibility of shrinkage cracks.
When mixed with water MasterEmaco S 423 produces a flowable micro concrete ideally suited to poured/cast applications at 25-150mm thickness (volume dependent).
Where is MasterEmaco S 423 applied?
Large volume repairs, honeycombing and other construction defects to all structural elements within:
- High rise buildings such as beams, columns and walls.
- Oil gas and petrochemical industry foundations and supports.
- Columns, Piers and cross beams on highway structures.
- Marine and other civil structures.
- Water production, treatment, intake and outfall structures and sewerage facilities.
- Tunnels, pipes and other below ground construction.
- Cooling towers and chimneys and other industrial environments.
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 423?
- Cost effective
- Reduced cracking tendency by incorporating synergistic shrinkage control systems
- Lower installation time, easy mixing, and placing with excellent flow characteristics
- High modulus ensuring transfer of loads to parent concrete
- Concrete colored when cured