MasterEmaco S 488AMA - Is a two component shrinkage compensated, fiber reinforced, thixotropic repair mortar with antimicrobial properties
MasterEmaco S 488AMA, is a two component cementitious, structural repair mortar. When both components are mixed, it produces a thixotropic, high strength repair mortar, reinforced with acrylic fibres.
Where is MasterEmaco S 488AMA applied?
- Repairing honeycomb in the concrete containing MasterLife AMA 100.
- All types of structural repair which can be
applied by trowel or wet spray.
- Repair of structural members subjected to
- Repairs to reinforced or pre-stressed beams
- Protection of concrete subject to attack from
water containing chlorides and sulphates etc.
- Repairs in industrial areas, especially those
containing mineral oils, lubricants.
- Repairs in marine environments.
- Repairs in concrete in contact with sewage.
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 488AMA?
- Shrinkage compensation - reduces the risk of
cracking due to shrinkage and ensures full
contact with host concrete and load transfer
in structural repair situations.
- No primer required - allows rapid application
at reduced cost.
- Can be spray applied - rapid application of
- Low rebound - when spray applied rebound is
minimal, with subsequent saving in material
- Extremely low permeability - gives excellent
resistance to attack by aggressive elements.