MasterFiber 015 - A monofilament polypropylene fibres for cementitious systems
MasterFiber 015 is a high performance monofilament polypropylene fibre developed as a crack controlling additive for concrete and mortar.
Where is MasterFiber 015 applied?
MasterFiber 015 is used to inhibit the formation of small cracks which can occur through plastic shrinkage and settlement, premature drying and early thermal changes, in order to provide utilisation of the intrinsic properties of the hardened cementitious material.
What are the advantages of MasterFiber 015?
Can replace anti-crack wire mesh in factory and warehouse floors.
- Inhibits intrinsic cracking in concrete.
- Disperse uniformly throughout the mix.
- Improves finishing characteristics.
- Improves concrete durability.
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance.
- Impervious to alkali attack.
- Decreases construction time and labour.
- Reduced risk of subsequent damage.
- Improves fire resistance –reduces the
- Incidence of explosive spalling during heating.