MasterProtect 1860 - Single component fiber and glass flake reinforced high build acrylic coating
How does MasterProtect 1860 work?MasterProtect 1860 is a single component solvent-based Acrylic polymer coating with modified resins, fibre and glass flake reinforcement. It is a protective high build coating for use on new and existing concrete surfaces within marine environments (Splash / Tidal Zone Coating).
Where is MasterProtect 1860 applied?
MasterProtect 1860 is primarily recommended for use in the following applications:
- Splash zone / Tidal
zone coating for concrete structures
- Protection against
- Jetties • Under-deck areas
- Bridge Piers in Tidal Zones.
The above examples do not constitute a full and comprehensive list. For further information on application possibilities contact BASF Construction Chemicals UAE LLC.
What are the advantages of MasterProtect 1860?
- One component and easy to apply
- Primerless for most applications
- Good abrasion resistance
- UV & weather resistant
- Rapid surface drying allowing intertidal
- Reduction of Marine Organism Growth within the
- Can be applied over damp surfaces
- Reduces Chloride Ion Penetration − Slows
potential corrosion rate.
- Smooth surface is easy to clean.