MasterProtect 180 - A non-toxic solvent free high build protective epoxy resin coating
How does MasterProtect 180 work?
MasterProtect 180 MasterProtect 180 is a protective high build epoxy resin coating specifically developed to protect concrete and steel. Supplied as a two-pack system comprising pigmented base and a hardener, it requires only on site mixing producing an easily applied decorative and chemically resistant finish.
MasterProtect 180 can be safely used in areas where after curing contact with foodstuff is possible or for coating potable water storage tanks prior to filling with water. It is solvent free and can be safely applied in small rooms or tanks without the need to provide special ventilation. MasterProtect 180 coatings will not support the growth of bacteria.
What is MasterProtect 180 used for?
MasterProtect 180 is designed for the internal protection of concrete or metal tanks containing drinking water, certain chemicals, oils and fuel. Contact your BASF representative for further advice.
MasterProtect 180 provides an impervious, resilient and chemically resistant floor or wall coating and is recommended for use in:
- The food industry: breweries, canning and bottling factories, abattoirs and sugar refineries.
- Institutional: laboratories and hospitals
- Industrial areas: oil refineries, paper mills, power stations
- Workshops: garages and hangars
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 180?
MasterProtect 180 offers the following advantages
- Waterproof and protective
- High chemical resistance
- High temperature water resistance
- Solvent free
- High build coating
- Easily applied by brush or roller