MasterRoc STS 1000 – Pre bagged concrete for dry process shotcrete application
What is MasterRoc STS 1000?
MasterRoc STS 1000 is a ready to use cement based single component shotcrete mortar modified with microsilica.
Where would you use MasterRoc STS 1000?
- Large area concrete repairs.
- Refurbishment of columns, bridges, tunnels and retaining walls.
- Repair of fire damaged structures or marine structures such as piers, quays, off shore platforms.
- Sealing of shafts, tunnels and open cut rock stabilisation.
- Swimming pool construction.
- Cathodic protection overlays.
How does MasterRoc STS 1000 benefit customers?
The formulation of MasterRoc STS 1000 is designed to match the requirements for a dry process shotcrete applied mortar. It gives high early strength, reduced rebound and maximum application thickness.