MasterSeal 609 – A non-fibrated bitumen emulsion
What are the uses of MasterSeal 609?
MasterSeal 609 is suitable for the treatment of concrete, asphalt, metal, roofing felt and other similar roofing surfaces whether flat, sloping or vertical. Where added protection is required on roofs, MasterSeal 609 may be used in conjunction with a reinforcing fabric.
MasterSeal 609 is used for the protection and damp-proofing of concrete, asbestos cement sheets, roofing felts, wood, steel work, pipes and metal.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 609?
MasterSeal 609 is a versatile product offering many advantages to the user including:
- Vapour permeable allows substrate to breathe.
- Reduced chloride penetration due to hard impermeable surfaces.
- Simple and easy to use, no skilled labour required.
- Single component, use as supplied. Solvent free.
- Cold applied, no heating required. Nonslumping.
- Easy application due to paintable consistency, suitable for new and old concrete.