MasterSeal 725SA - A SBS self-adhesive bitumen waterproofing membrane for sub-structures and deck application
MasterSeal 725SA is a self-adhesive waterproofing, elastomeric modified bitumen (SBS), with high mechanical performances; top side is covered by black polypropylene film, while bottom side is covered by peel-off siliconized film, halved in the middle, for ease of application.
Where is MasterSeal 725SA bitumen waterproofing membrane applied?
- Waterproofing of underground walls
- Waterproofing of non-drinkable water tanks
- Flashings to pitched roofs
- Reinforcement of waterproofing on pitched
roofs subject to filtering arising from rain and
wind, or the accumulation of snow or ice on
roofs, especially if low pitched and on gables.
- It can be used either as underlay or
reinforcement layer for waterproofing systems
with bituminous shingles.
- Capillarity barrier in partially below-ground
walls to stop rising water
- As a vapour barrier in both conventional and
deck roof systems.
What are the advantages of a MasterSeal 725SA self-adhesive bitumen waterproofing membrane for sub-structures and deck application?
- Cold application, no flame needed for the
application; this prevents the risk of fire on
roofs with wooden supports.
- Simple application without the need for
- Quick and easy installation.
- Very flexible and stable membrane.
Facilitates handling and speed during
- Extremely easily to apply: it is applied rapidly,
cleanly and without the need for special tools.
- Easy adherence to the substrate after
applying the asphalt primer (suggested
- Overlaps are carried out by simple contact
- No flame needed for the application; it only
requires a brush cutter, and rubber roller.