MasterSeal 730ST - A SBS elastomeric bitumen-based waterproofing torch-applied membrane with non-woven polyester felt reinforcement
MasterSeal 730ST is elastomeric modifiedbitumen waterproofing torch-applied membrane, SBS polymers ensure extraordinary flexibility along with great resistance against atmospheric agents and long lasting durability at environment temperature down to -25°C.
Where is MasterSeal 730ST bitumen-based waterproofing torch-applied membrane applied?
- Ideal for general use in the waterproofing of
all concrete surfaces such as foundations,
basement tanking and roofs.
- Ideal for dress pile caps, tie beams and for
the waterproofing of rafts.
- Easily workable around contours and
- Spun-bound polyester cores provides good
tensile strength, toughness, elongation and
- Capable of accommodating stresses caused
by typical roof expansion and contraction
What are the advantages of a MasterSeal 730ST elastomeric bitumen-based waterproofing torch-applied membrane with non-woven polyester felt reinforcement?
- Great stability in extremely low temperatures,
ideal for applying in winter
- Great elasticity and elongation
- Very good resistance to ageing
- Excellent adherence
- Ideal for deck roofs with oscillating