MasterSeal 940 - Centrally and externally placed PVC Waterstops
How does MasterSeal 940 work?
MasterSeal 940 is a range of centrally placed and externally placed PVC Waterstops extruded from high grade PVC compound.
What is MasterSeal 940 used for?
MasterSeal 940 is designed to provide a complete sealing network for expansion and contraction/ construction joints in water retaining and water excluding in-situ concrete structures. The profiles are supplied in straight lengths to be butt jointed on site.
The use of MasterSeal 940 prevents the passage of water through expansion/ contraction/ construction joints in the following typical structures:
- Canals/ culverts
- Water tanks
- Sewerage Treatment Plants
- Liquid retaining vessels
- All cast in-situ concrete structures to retain or exclude water
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 940?
Among the numerous advantages of MasterSeal 940 we can find the following:
- Complete range of profiles and sizes to suit all construction requirements.
- Reinforced eyeleted fixing flanges on centrally placed profiles for positive location in joints prevents collapse of profile during concrete placing.
- Simple on-site butt welding.
- Four valve sealing system on all profiles.