MasterSeal 955 FLASHSEAL - An all purpose, self-adhesive, instant waterproofing and repair tape
MasterSeal 955 FLASHSEAL is a high grade, cold applied, self-adhesive, waterproof bitumen tape based on elastomeric bitumen strengthened with high performance adhesive polymers
Where is MasterSeal 955 FLASHSEAL repair tape applied?
MasterSeal 955 FLASHSEAL has been developed specifically for sealing and repairing:
- Cracked roof parapets, upstands and
- Failed seams and details in mastic asphalt,
asphalt felt and other bituminous roofing
- Cracked or damaged clay and concrete roof
- Around windows, doors, partitions, drywall
- Around chimneys, ventilation pipes, skylights,
dormer windows and other penetrations
- Gutters, channels and downpipes
What are the advantages of an all purpose, self-adhesive, instant waterproofing and repair tape ?
- Easily applied by hand without the need for
heat or flame
- No special equipment needed
- Perfect bond without primer on most
common substrates: saves time and money.
- Aluminized backing provides excellent UV
resistance for long life.
- Excellent resilience, tensile and tearing
strengths for extra-long service life
- Impermeable to water and air