MasterSeal HY 495 - Hybrid ultra-high performance, façade and structural sealant
What is MasterSeal HY 495?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a high-grade, hybrid Silane-terminated polyurethane compound one component moisture curing, low-modulus sealant and adhesive.
What is MasterSeal HY 495 recommended for?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a hybrid sealant specially developed for sealing of all types of external or internal facade joints. Expansion joints - Construction joints - Joints in precast elements – External walling and cladding joints - Infill panel joints - Curtain walling – Window and door frame sealing - Bridge and balcony parapets - Retaining walls – Subways - Reservoirs and water retaining structures.
Which are MasterSeal HY 495 main benefits?
- Free from isocyanates and silicones
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates
- Highly resistance to ageing and weathering
- Strong, permanently elastic, durable seal
- Excellent adhesion, without primer to most surfaces
- Odorless, UV, water, and fungal growth resistant