MasterTile P 303 - A special wash primer for smooth, non-absorbent substrates
MasterTile P 303 is a specially engineered primer used for improving the adhesive bond to very dense or impermeable non-absorbent substrates.
Where is MasterTile P 303 applied ?
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For priming impermeable, nonabsorbent
coverings such as Terrazzo, ceramic tiles
and flagstones, glazed clinker bricks, natural
stone and cast stone, substrates with
adhesive residues as well as asphalt tiles or
firmly bonding and rough ground PVC
- Prior to laying ceramic tiles and flagstones
cementitious MasterTile adhesives.
What are the advantages of MasterTile P 303 ?
- Solvent free to TRGS 610; Giscode D1.
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE
EC 1 PLUS.
- EU 2004/42/IIA(g)(50/30): < 3 g/l.
- Rapid sequence of further work steps, tack
free after approx. 30 to 45 minutes.
- Ready to use, no mixing required, optimized
workability for application by roller and
- High bond strength, reliable adhesion to
- Wet proof, can be directly covered with tiles
- in case of moderate exposure to moisture -
if no waterproofing is required.
- Light yellow colour for easier coverage