MasterTile WP 668 - Waterproof, flexible protective coating for use under all tile and natural stone coverings in internal wet areas
MasterTile WP 668 is a single part acrylic resin based waterproofing, that provides a flexible protective coating, beneath ceramic tile and natural stone installations in wet areas.
Where is MasterTile WP 668 applied?
- Liquid area waterproofing to be applied by
roller, brush or trowel.
For indoor use
- For walls and floors
- For applications not covered under the
official test certificates to ZDB leaflet
“Bonded waterproofing” for use class A 0
- Resistance class A1 in accordance with the
test principles to issue an official test
- For wet areas such as bathrooms, showers
in residential buildings, hotels, old people's
homes and hospitals (not for use in
permanently immersed / pressurized
- On moisture-sensitive, absorbent
substrates, e.g. plasters, plaster slabs,
gypsum fibre boards, plaster boards,
wooden chipboards, anhydrite screeds in
moist and wet areas subject to usual
- On absorbent mineral substrates, e.g.
concrete, screed, render, aerated concrete,
cementitious levelling compounds for walls
and self levelling compounds such as
What are the advantages of MasterTile WP 668?
- Waterproof, protects moisture-sensitive
- Flexible, compensates tensions,
deformations of the substrate, variations in
temperature and vibrations
- Crack-bridging, high security even with
subsequent cracks in the substrate
- Ready-to-use, easy to apply by roller, brush
- Two-coloured, for easier visual control of
the layer thickness.
Resistant to lime water, ensures bonding
between protective coating and mortar if the
adhesive bed is constantly submerged in
- Solvent-free, no harmful risk to the
environment, can be used without any risk
- With official Test Certificate issued by the
Technical University of Munich for interior