MasterTop 1230 A self smoothing solvent free, epoxy overlay system for concrete floors
How does MasterTop 1230 work?
MasterTop 1230 is a single-coloured, self-smoothing, solvent free, epoxy overlay system designed to provide continuous protection for concrete floors at thicknesses of between 2.0 - 4.0mm. For greater thicknesses contact the BASF Technical department. Once cured MasterTop 1230 is a dense, colourful, glossy surface.
MasterTop 1230 has excellent wear and abrasion resistance to floors subjected to high volume traffic. The smooth, ultra-dense and high gloss finish is ideal for situations requiring a hygienic, easily cleaned surface. The product offers good general resistance to a broad spectrum of chemical corrosives, but as in all cases of chemical exposure a full analysis of operating conditions is required, followed by reference to chemical resistance data, to ensure product suitability.
What is MasterTop 1230 used for?
MasterTop 1230 may be applied in the following industries
- Food production and processing
- Beverage production - including soft drink manufacturing.
- Pharmaceutical areas, laboratories, clean rooms
- Engineering workshops and assembly lines
- Showrooms, demonstration areas.
- Industrial and commercial cold kitchens.
- Schools, hospitals and hotels
NB This gives examples only and does not constitute a full and comprehensive list. For further information on application possibilities contact BASF Construction Chemicals UAE LLC.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1230?
MasterTop 1230 offers the following advantages:
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- Easily applied
- Smooth high gloss finish for hygienic applications
- Easily cleaned
- Good general chemical resistance
- Colourful - improves the working environment