Alpha Dry Base Coat
Alpha Dry Base Coat is a dry-mix polymer adhesive and base coat containing Portland cement, and requiring only water for mixing.
Where is Alpha Dry Base Coat applied?
- unpainted and unglazed concrete or unit masonry
- water-resistant core gypsum sheathing
- new and untreated Exposure 1 or exterior grade plywood or Exposure 1 OSB
- PermaBase cement-board
- Wonder Board cement- board
- Durock cement-board
- Plycem cement-board
- Harditex cement-board
- Eterspan cement-board (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior).
- To adhere expanded polystyrene insulation board to expanded polystyrene insulation board.
- For use with Senerflex, SenturionTM I, II, and III, Senergy Cement-Board StuccoTM System and all Senergy Surfacing Systems to embed CORNER MESH and SENERGY REINFORCING MESH.