Ucrete DP AS - Antistatic Defined Profile Heavy Duty Polyurethane Screed
How does Ucrete DP AS work?
Ucrete DPAS is a unique HD Polyurethane resin technology with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 80°C providing antistatic properties for use in explosion hazarded areas.
- Where severe conditions exist—high impact pressure, thermal shock, and chemical exposure
- Where aesthetics are a consideration
- On severely damaged surfaces
- In wet conditions requiring a heavily textured slip-resistant surface
- Where steam or hot water is required for cleaning
- Meat, poultry, and dairy plants
- Bottling facilities
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Freezers and refrigerated storage areas
- Food packing and canning plants
What are the unique features of Ucrete DP AS?
- Antistatic properties
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Thermal stability
- Wide service temperature range
What are the benefits of Ucrete DP AS?
- Tolerates organic and inorganic acids, alkalis and salts
- Takes continuous hot water cleaning
- Exceeds temperature tolerance of typical epoxy overlays